Announcements / Administrivia
- PLEASE FILL OUT THIS QUICK POLL with 2 questions:
- Field Trip to Van Alen Institute? This would be a 25-minute walk, further south along the Gowanus Canal, in late October.
- Postpone Manhattan field trip to October 12?
- D&T Project Resources (see “Diversity” menu above)
- Resources from speakers
- Next week:
- 10/3: catch-up and check-ins
- 10/5: brief visit from NYU Aging Incubator & another local walking tour
- Susan Osiche (Inua Kike & The Great Tit is a Bird)
- Feel free to turn away from the camera if you don’t want to be in a photo.
- Joseph Beer (The Great Tit is a Bird, Prison Education & More)
- Last notes on Prison Education Program (Antigua & Barbuda ITCEP Consultancy Findings & Recommendations, slides 42-44)
- Background notes on my 3D journey
- The Great Tit is a Bird (TGTIAB) Jamboard Exercise
- Avatar-animating tools we’ve tested
Prof To-Do: Add recent resources to 2022 Resources From Community Partner Projects
Assignment: 300 more words (900 total)
- Keep drafting your Intro/Background and Problem/Significance. Pay particular attention to naming and scoping the Diversity/DEI/human element of these sections.
- Add a sentence or two to all the other sections, so as to outline your project plans.
- Have about 900 original words (total) in your doc by Monday.