From Prof: Will Be Updated Regularly
DEI and Sensitivity Guides
Please be sure to read these thoroughly and be prepared to use these guides to justify how you describe minority and marginalized groups.
- Cal State Diversity/Inclusivity Style Guide
- Study.com DEI Style Guide
- Dart Guide for Trauma-Informed Journalism
- Protected Classes and Identities (New York State)
- A whole book on DEI and writing: https://www.diversitystyleguide.com
- What kind of words do you use to describe socioeconomic status (SES)?
General Research Guides
- NYU Libraries Research Guides
- NYU: Capstone Project Guide
- Purdue OWL (Online Writing Lab): pay special attention to the APA guide
See even more resources in this Google Doc