From Prof: Will Be Updated Regularly
- Checklists: Cultural and Research Competencies
- Demo Template for your paper
- Resources From/For Community Partner Projects
- Final Project Gradesheet
DEI and Sensitivity Guides
Please be sure to read these thoroughly and be prepared to use these guides to justify how you describe minority and marginalized groups.
- APA 7, Bias-Free Language Guidelines (See the full chapter here).
- Cal State Diversity/Inclusivity Style Guide
- Study.com DEI Style Guide
- Dart Guide for Trauma-Informed Journalism
- Protected Classes and Identities (New York State)
- A whole book on DEI and writing: https://www.diversitystyleguide.com
- What kind of words do you use to describe socioeconomic status (SES)?
General Research Guides
- APA Style and Grammar Guidelines
- NYU Libraries Research Guides
- NYU: Capstone Project Guide
- Purdue OWL (Online Writing Lab): pay special attention to the APA guide
See even more resources in this Google Doc