- Post-vaccine slowness
- The last day to request a Credit / No Credit Option is tomorrow, May 7. https://hunter.cuny.edu/students/registration/register-for-classes/credit-no-credit/.
Note that you must still submit Project 1 and two of the other projects (2, 3, 4, or 5) to receive credit for this course.
- A few people still owe Project 4. I will DM you today if this is the case.
- Project 4 Presentations
- Unity online dashboard
- Breakout groups (and EC opportunity!) to play around with
- Neural Networks in Unity: Chapter 5, Data Visualization in Unity
- Solar System VR tutorial
- Tutorials suggested by your classmates from Project 4 (see EC section)
- Or any technical topic that you suggest in Unity, Maya, and/or Blender.
- 5:00 Break
- 5:10 Please fill out an anonymous Teacher Evaluation for Prof D.
- Office Hours: Audre Lorde
- Project 4 is overdue! Please submit ASAP if you haven’t already.
- Start or continue working on Project 5 and come to next week’s class with questions. We will do 1-on-1s and have studio time during next week’s session. The usual class policy still applies to this class, so plan to attend the entire class.
Announcements: Extra Credit
- Follow and make up a write-up of 1 or more of the tutorials used by your classmates:
- First Person Controller: Spherical Worlds (Nelson)
- Making BREAKOUT in 10 MINUTES (Jorge)
- How to make Fireflies in Unity (Rubin)
- FIRST PERSON MOVEMENT in Unity – FPS Controller (Ken)
- ZenvaAcademy_TheCompleteProceduralTerrainGenerationCourse.pdf (Michelle)
- First Person Camera using Cinemachine (Michelle)
- Making a Realistic Environment with Unity in 1 Hour! (Brian)
- Brackeys Game Dev Tutorials (Doris)
- Low Poly Tree Modeling Tutorial (Cathy. Note the discussion of Level of Detail at 15:45)
- Artstation Learning (Franky)
- If you’re interested in more about Earth terrain data:
- Check the Projects + Extra Credit page for more EC options. If any of your projects are late, I strongly encourage you to submit extra credit work.