- NEW (non-Hunter) ZOOM LINK. Please check your email!
- Emojis as Digital Language was cancelled due to a labor strike.
- The last day to request a Credit / No Credit Option is May 7: https://hunter.cuny.edu/students/registration/register-for-classes/credit-no-credit/.
- Project 4 Presentations
- Unity build chat (using Physics Playground)
- Unity online dashboard
- Has anyone used Zoe without VR?
- If there’s time: Dream Machine rigs and deformers
- 4:50 Break
- Technical Stuff:
- Conceptual Stuff
Announcements: Extra Credit
- Follow and make up a write-up of 1 or more of the tutorials used by your classmates:
- First Person Controller: Spherical Worlds (Nelson)
- Making BREAKOUT in 10 MINUTES (Jorge)
- How to make Fireflies in Unity (Rubin)
- FIRST PERSON MOVEMENT in Unity – FPS Controller (Ken)
- ZenvaAcademy_TheCompleteProceduralTerrainGenerationCourse.pdf (Michelle)
- First Person Camera using Cinemachine (Michelle)
- If you’re interested in more about Earth terrain data:
- Check the Projects + Extra Credit page for more EC options. If any of your projects are late, I strongly encourage you to submit extra credit work.