- Today is Earth Day 🌎🌍🌏
- Lunchtime workshop co-facilitated by Prof D: Emojis as Digital Language
- Today: Bystander Intervention to Stop Anti-Asian/American and Xenophobic Harassment
- Physical Computing Kits: I’ll make a “claim” sheet and do a big giveaway in the 2 sessions of class. The kits are for small robots or LED projects, and their boards include Arduino, Lilypad, Jewelbots, etc.
- The last day to request a Credit / No Credit Option is May 7: https://hunter.cuny.edu/students/registration/register-for-classes/credit-no-credit/. This might be an appropriate option for those who haven’t turned in Projects 1, 2, and/or 3.
- If you sent me a Unity build/project and NOT a screen recording, please be prepared to share your screen.
- 4:50 Break
- Technical Stuff:
- Conceptual Stuff
Announcements: Extra Credit
- Attend the Emojis as Digital Language workshop and write 3+ paragraphs for EC.
- A useful Unity asset management tutorial: Creating LODs (levels of detail) in Maya for Unity. Give it a try and write 3+ paragraphs for EC.
- Check the Projects + Extra Credit page for more EC options. If any of your projects are late, I strongly encourage you to submit extra credit work.