- Melanie Ehrlich + Icebreakers (in chat)
- Timed Exercise
- Discussion led by Hunnan and Daniel
Assignments for 10/2
- The Fire Next Time by James Baldwin. This short book is available in the Class Books folder.
- Reading about cars and cities:
- America on the Move (Smithsonian American History). These are quick reads. Focus on
- America’s Assembly Line, Chapter 7: Discontent. Read the entire chapter, but pay special attention starting at my comment on page 177.
- Crenshaw: Why Intersectionality Can’t Wait (Washington Post). How is this article related to cars and/or cities?