Skip to content
- You are now accountable to your collaborator.
- Next week is the last in-class work session for the Creator project.
- Creator Student examples (See week 1 in syllabus)
- More announcements coming in the 2nd half of class.
- Creator Project: Examples, Discussion, Progress
- Deeper Dive into Annotated Bibliographies
- Audio/Time: scripting and recording exercise
- Bibliography exercise
Assignments Due Next Friday, March 9
- Your constant input assignment (if applicable this week)
- Continue to tighten your annotated bibliography based on class discussion. We will review your revisions next week.
- Script and add audio and/or motion to your animatic/video to start tightening the timing and story.
- Watch and reflect on the following short videos, which continue to discuss time in a video/movie/animation. Discuss if and how you will utilize the suggestions from these videos.
- Optional: Iterate on any previous materials (moodboard, storyboard, etc) that might need revision for your Creator project.