- See class syllabus here.
- Check this site for assignment due dates and announcements.
Assignments Due Next Friday, February 2
- Set up a process website to post your homework, documentation, and projects.
- Post on your process website: your constant input or output details (what are you going to do?) including proposed schedule (when? actual dates. make due dates Fridays.) With this post, include a draft for your Inputs Map.
- Post: your finished Personal Inventory (video or written/photo narrative) by THURSDAY at MIDDAY.
- Post: Write responses to at least three classmates’ personal inventories on your process website. Compare and contrast. Include links to their videos.
- Email your process web site URL to me AS SOON AS YOU HAVE ONE! at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review the syllabus carefully, and let me know if you have any questions.
- Read “Interview,” pg. 39 in IDEO’s Human-centered Design Toolkit (available free online). We will use this for an exercise next week.
- Continue to Read or View Letters for the Next Cohort from Autumn 2017 with your NYU google account.