[post in progress]
- Follow-up from midterm presentations.
- Lecture: Traffic & appcessory paradigms, by Brian Langel, Dash & NYU CS.
- Let’s practice literature review. Groups.
- Some Lit Review Resources:
- Google Scholar
- Google Patents
- ACM Digital Library (free access from an NYU or edu account)
- IEEE Explore
- ACM SIGCHI Database
- Science Direct
- Science and AAAS articles (for bio-metric background searching)
- Nature Publishing Group (for bio-metric background search)
ASSIGNMENT FOR NEXT WEEK
- If you haven’t already, finish posting your midterm slideshow, and your write-up.
- If your write-up doesn’t have a bibliography and citations, add this to your write-up: cite at least 3 relevant sources and add a bibliography (“Works Cited”). USE MLA CITATION STYLE.
- Download TileMill and register for a free Mapbox.com account.