- Dibner Library Project Shhh design contest. Kickoff on October 20.
Ekphrasis: A Symposium on Data and Information Visualization in the Arts and Sciences on Friday, November 18. Organized by the Graduate Student Society and NYU Data Studio. To submit your vis, please send the following information by Friday, October 21, 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org: Name, Year, Department, and a brief (max. 250 words) of your project.
Community Partner Selections
- Anna Bialas: MindRider
- Sara Camnasio: NYU ASD Nest
- Jasmine Chabra: NYU Ability Lab
- Nicole Cote: Prof. Arthur Spirling, NYU CDS
- Jing Huang: NYSCI
- Koji Kanao: Pawa Initiative
- Jayson Miller: Edward Ascoli
Arjun Muthuvelu: Global Action Project
- Avika Narula: NYU Stern Center for Business and Human Rights
- Pan Pan: MindRider
- Siyuan Qiu: NYSCI
- Mingyu Sun: NYSCI
- Cris Valenzuela: NYU Stern Center for Business and Human Rights