- Due TODAY: Writing Center summary
- Sign up by Wednesday: Preliminary Grade Request
- Consider: Office hours for live editing
- Recording now published: Are Robots Racist? Rethinking Automation & Inequity in Healthcare
- Feedback on Tech Worker RPG
- Live Edit
- Universal Design
- Chapter 13 of Diversity & Design
- Live Edit
Assignment due this week
Due TODAY, 12/5: Writing Center summary due at the bottom of your Google Doc. In two or three paragraphs, please include
- The name of the WC staff you met, and the date of your meeting.
- The main suggestions from the WC staff.
- Any additional notes or thoughts that you took away from your session.
Due Weds, 12/7: Peer Review 2
- At least 20 written comments are required.
- When you’re reviewing your peer’s paper, please edit in or leave comments.
- After you write the 20 comments, you can earn extra credit by making bold/italic/underline edits (in SUGGESTION MODE) using the code I used (cultural/hyperbole/research issues).
- Please focus on Research Competencies in your review, using
- However, if any cultural competency issues stand out to you, please do highlight these in your comments.
- When you download and send your Peer Review 2, please add your name to the end of the document name. For example: “D&T Doc – Parker,Peter – reviewed by Miles Morales”