- Two more notes for your papers:
- For Next Steps: highlight next steps from your research, limitations in the sources, limitations in your methods. Note other research not directly related to your research.
- (If applicable) To justify why you only reviewed the “first or second page of the results,” talk about the scope of the project and available resources.
- Live edits
- Activity: DEI issues in biomedical tech
- Live edits
Assignment due next week
Due December 5: Writing Center summary due at the bottom of your Google Doc. In two or three paragraphs, please include
- The name of the WC staff you met, and the date of your meeting.
- The main suggestions from the WC staff.
- Any additional notes or thoughts that you took away from your session.
Due December 7: Peer Review 2
- At least 20 written comments are required.
- When you’re reviewing your peer’s paper, please edit in or leave comments.
- After you write the 20 comments, you can earn extra credit by making bold/italic/underline edits (in SUGGESTION MODE) using the code I used (cultural/hyperbole/research issues).
- Please focus on Research Competencies in your review, using
- However, if any cultural competency issues stand out to you, please do highlight these in your comments.
- When you download and send your Peer Review 2, please add your name to the end of the document name. For example: “D&T Doc – Parker,Peter – reviewed by Miles Morales”