- DUE NOW:
- Add your Writing Center appointment details to this spreadsheet.
- If you’re writing your paper in a separate doc, please paste it into your “official” document now.
- Do I owe anyone any comment replies or feedback? Do I owe anyone links to resources? If so, please DM me during class today.
- POLL: What’s your preference for Wednesday’s class?
11/18: Action Zone Bystander Intervention training. I took it last year; it’s fun!
You can take the training (or any other upcoming OGI trainings) and get extra credit in this class if you send me a 200-word write up. This can be handy if you feel uncertain about your paper or participation.
- LGBTQ Training
- Peer Review: Please share your doc with your assigned peer reviewer.
- If you want to ask for feedback from other students with a similar topic, please feel free to do so!
- I made pairings based on subject, progress, and complementary strengths.
- Project Resources: APA chapter
Due November 21: Peer Review 1. At least 20 comments are required.
- Please focus on Cultural Competencies in your review. Use the Cultural Competency Guide section of the Project Resources post to guide your review.
- When you’ve finished your review, download your partner’s Google Doc as a Word file, then send me the Word file.
- PLEASE don’t resolve any of your peer reviewer’s comments, or accept/reject any of their suggestions, until they’ve sent me the Word file of their comments.