Today: Meet at Bobst by 2:30!
- You can go to Bobst with me from 6 Metrotech on the 1:55 NYU shuttle (arrive to 715 Broadway at 2:17). You can do your participation check-in during the ride.
- If you can’t get the 1:55 shuttle, please go on your own, but be sure to arrive to Data Services, Bobst 5th Floor, for the 2:30 tour.
- We will also take a tour of Avery Fisher Center (Bobst 7th Floor) from 3:00-3:30 so you have time to get to your next class and/or do your participation check-in after the tour.
- Text me if you’re having trouble finding the group.
Full 4000-word draft due Thursday, 11/4
In addition to content updates and edits that we are discussing in class, start making your draft look more like a final paper! Be sure to:
- Add the Table of Contents
- Add page numbers
- Remove your comments and annotations from the Works Cited section. I am no longer reading this section as part of your paper, so either bring your annotations into the paper or remove them.
- Make sure everything in Works Cited is cited in your paper.
- I expect that you will continue to add works to your Works Cited list to support your assertions.
- Font: 12-pt Times New Roman, double-spaced
- If you still have outlines or lists in your text, turn everything into a sentence or paragraph.