- Tech check (classroom tech and Zoom)
- Seating check
- All in Together Campaign Community Engagement Intern (New York, NY)
- NYU OGI is Hiring Undergrad Students. Apps reviewed on a rolling basis until filled.
- Graphic Designer (#5208794)
- Interactive Media and Communications Assistant (#5207503)
- These positions require 20 hrs/wk and pay $15+/hr. Apply on Handshake with the position listings above.
- Syllabus. Note that I have to write a 20-page paper, too!
Be prepared to discuss on Tuesday. And an optional, but recommended exercise: try to write 300+ words about what you read. You don’t need to show it to me, but since this class will require students to write 300 words twice a week for six weeks, trying this optional exercise will help you determine if this class is right for you.
- Read a definition of “Diversity” from Keywords for Today: A 21st Century Vocabulary. Which parts resonate most with you?
- Read a definition of “Technology” from Keywords for American Cultural Studies. Which parts resonate most with you?
- Read about Protected Identities under New York and United States law. Are any of these identities especially salient to your experience?