- Please remind me to press “RECORD” if needed. Thanks.
- In Midterm Project Brief: Essay template, Gradesheet rubric
- In Menu: Course Books & Citation Tips
- Resource of the day, Medical Bias Clips
- Student Blog Spot Talk (chosen at random)
- Further discussion: Midterm Project Brief
- Last bit of Public Tech (if there’s time)
- Diversity and Design and accessibility
- Introduction to Spiral to the Stars: Mvskoke Tools of Futurity by Laura Harjo.
- On Thursday: Work time, 1-on-1 check-ins.
- Due Thursday 10/15: Phase 1, Blog Post #12: Please blog about one of the following prompts:
- Discuss any midterm questions you’re still working out and might want to ask about on Thursday.
- Discuss your “social media diet.” Are you an avid user, occasional user, or non-user of social media, and why? What platforms do you use? If you use social media, what issues do you see (either in content or functionality) of the platforms you use?
Announcements + Extra Credit
- Events: [Will post soon]
- Write a post about:
- Introduction to Spiral to the Stars: Mvskoke Tools of Futurity by Laura Harjo. The section Methodological Trajectory (pp. 14-26) talks about the technologies, and the limitations of using these technologies, deployed for preserving Mvskoke (Muskogee) tribal land.
Election Volunteer Opportunities with Immigrant Justice Fund