- Final Presentation Requirements:
- Your presence in class.
- 10 minutes of presentation.
- Start with your final object and story (~5 min)
- Walk us through the ideation, iteration, and prototyping process of the past several weeks (~5 min)
- A slideshow (e.g. powerpoint, keynote, google slides) is recommended.
- 5 minutes discussion with guest critics and class.
- I’ll publish the order of presentations next Thursday.
- Extra credit (10 points added to your final project grade): Attend a training at any of NYU’s Makerspaces and document it with
- 3+ photos and
- 2+ paragraphs.
Be sure to take a photo and record the name of the training instructor for this assignment to be counted.
- Box Designers:
- Review of Final Requirements. Reminder: guest critics from NYU Makerspace, FUREE, Trello, Institute of Culinary Education, Map Kibera Trust. Let me know if you’d like to be paired with any particular critic.
- Isaac’s presentation
- Final 1-on-1s and independent work time
- Storytelling guest Mo Beasley
- FINISH your final project.
- BRING your final project to class.