- Now up: Good Vis, Bad Vis (from last session)
- Havas Fellowship: Prototyping the Augmented Island—$5,000 opportunity for NYC graduate students.
- A+E Networks Mobile AR Prototyping Fellowship—$5,000 opportunity for NYC graduate students
- Course evaluations are now available. Please be sure to complete your evaluation by December 14.
- Next Week: Viacom.
- Agenda here.
- Address: 1515 Broadway, NYC
- Be prepared to present 3 minutes per person, in this order.
- 5:20: Grafiti group (Hasan Ansari, Brian (Chi-Hin) Hui, Akash Kumar, Harsh Trivedi) + 2 feedback/questions
- 5:39: Alex Lotsos
- 5:42: Garima Negi + 1 feedback/question
- 5:46: Meshal Alhathal + 1 feedback/question
- 5:51: Lindsay Abrams
- AP groups
- 5:54: Mona (Hayeon) Kim, Will (Yi-Wei) Hsu
- 6:00: Parvez Kose + 1 feedback/question
- 6:05: Jade Lin, Shuai Wang, Albert (Mazhendong) Feng + 3 feedback/question
In two weeks: Phase 3 Final Presentations. The order will look something like: Lindsay, AP (group?), Meshal, Garima, Alex, Grafiti group. I’ll finalize when I have the final groupings.
- Final Project Studio Time. Feel free to
- Test your project with your group.
- Test your project outside your group.
- Test your project with me.
- Ask questions.
- Contact your community partner.
Next 2 Week’s Assignments
- In preparation for the visit to Viacom, please send me no more than 3 slides by 11:59 PM next Wednesday, December 6. I will group the slides into one slideshow.
- Finish your Phase 3 Final Project
- Add 1-2 additional blog posts as needed (to fulfill the final blog requirement.