Skip to content
- No break in this session. Please feel free to get up and use the restroom and/or get refreshments as needed.
- Reminder: Final Grade Checklist, see below
- Lower Eastside Girls Club looking for mentors in web programming, physical computing, and Unity/3d/Planetarium programming
- Final presentations today! Be prepared to present for 10-20 minutes, followed by 10-20 minutes of Q&A. I will issue a preliminary final grade on Monday, December 14.
- Final Grade Checklist
- Final presentation
- URL to Interactive Visualization
- Slideshow + 800 word paper + MLA bibliography of 5 works or more
- 5 blog posts. If you have any unexcused absences, be sure to write an expanded post(s). Posts can include
- Timeline.js experiments
- Persona Design exercise and human-centered design
- QGIS and threejs exercise
- Your email about your final project (please post this to make it easier for me)
- R exercise
- Any physical computing experiments
- Any other technical exercises
- Any reflections on class and/or our guest speakers
- Final Grades will be issued on December 21. You will have about a week to update your work between Dec 14 and Dec 21.