Skip to content
- 6:30-7:30 Rafi Santos, Indiana University / Mozilla Hive Research Lab
- 7:30-8:30 Kevin Miklasz: Stats Tutorial with R
- 8:30-8:40 Break
- 8:40-9:20 Class Updates
Mozilla Hive Visualizations: click on each image for a full-sized view.
Assignment for Next Week
- Using R, try simple analysis on a dataset you might use for your final. Don’t worry if you run into issues; just do what you can and write up a post about it.
- If you have any physical computing kits (ie Arduino), bring them in to use next week. If you don’t, no problem, I’ll have extras.
- Keep thinking and preparing for your final project. All assignments after this week will be related to the final.