For our first session, we’ll get started by setting the stage for our hands-on activities. We’ll talk about context, our experiences and biases, our questions, the issues we see in our respective fields, and our goals. Then we’ll start making stuff.
- Hello and intros.
- Overview of modules that we will connect. (sensor system flowchart)
- Slideshows on Contexts:
- Overview of mobile platforms (developer/designer perspective, business perspective). iOS.
- Overview of prototyping platforms. Physical Computing. Arduino. Quick Start Guide. Dummies guide. Suppliers.
- Lab: Digital I/O with Arduino.
- Some preparatory reading.