- Reminder of Final Presentation Requirements:
- Your presence in class.
- 10 minutes of presentation.
- Start with your final object and story (~5 min)
- Walk us through the ideation, iteration, and prototyping process of the past several weeks (~5 min)
- A slideshow (e.g. powerpoint, keynote, google slides) is recommended.
- 5 minutes discussion with guest critics and class.
- Extra credit (10 points added to your final project grade): Attend a training at any of NYU’s Makerspaces and document it with
- 3+ photos and
- 2+ paragraphs.
Be sure to take a photo and record the name of the training instructor for this assignment to be counted.
- First half: Victoria Bill (NYU Makerspace Manager) and Michael Higgins (Lead Organizer, FUREE)
- Second half: Tina Ye (chef and UX/UI designer, formerly of Trello) and Vernelle Noel (Computational Architect, Penn State)
- Get those final requirements in by this Sunday, May 6 at 10AM! Have a great late spring and summer!