- GIS Day @ Bobst, November 16
- Office Hours on Sunday, 3pm (e-mail me for location, will be either MAGNET or Dibner)
- Final Community Partner List
- Anna Bialas: MindRider
- Sara Camnasio: Global Action Project?
- Jasmine Chabra: NYU Ability Lab
- Nicole Cote: Prof. Arthur Spirling, NYU CDS
- Jing Huang: NYSCI
- Koji Kanao: Pawa Initiative
- Jayson Miller: Edward Ascoli
Arjun Muthuvelu: Global Action Project
- Avika Narula: NYU Stern Center for Business and Human Rights
- Pan Pan: MindRider
- Siyuan Qiu: NYSCI
- 4:30-4:40 Announcements
- 4:40-5:00 Intros/Check-ins.
- 5:00-6:15 Kevin Miklasz Ph.D., Brainpop, visualization, R.
- 6:15-6:25 BREAK
- 6:25-7:20 Books and Phase 2 discussions.
- Prepare for visit to Viacom next week.
- Location: 1515 Broadway. When you arrive, let the desk receptionist know that you are visiting Amy Yu and Amy Sinensky in the Audience Science department. You have my mobile, so text/call me if you can’t find the group.
- Please prepare 1 question for the Viacom team and be ready to talk about your class work for 20 seconds.
- Please choose 1 recommended Historical/Foundational book for your Phase 2 paper, and be ready to discuss the book and your Phase 2 progress (community partner choice, background research, etc) next week.